Purchaser of the Month
Vendor Registry’s 2017 Purchasers of the Month come from agencies that have been our partners for nearly two years or more. Together these individuals have more than 55 years of combined experience in public procurement and offer valuable insight into how our tools work for them. We are so grateful they took the time participate in this fun campaign. In their own words, here are six things they are doing with Vendor Registry.
- Giving the responsibility of keeping records up-to-date to our vendors.
- Increasing competition by casting a wider net for more vendors to compete.
- Freeing up resources to be utilized for other sections of the purchasing department.
- Providing a way for our vendors to submit their bids electronically.
- Getting an extra level of communication and support for our day-to-day operations.
- Able to handle natural disaster recovery with the appropriate vendor contacts available.