Does it cost money for me to register with you?
No. Registering with a local government powered by Vendor Registry is free. Once registered, vendors can use their login information universally to register with other Vendor Registry-powered governments.
It’s important to note that Vendor Registry does offer subscription services for vendors. These subscriptions services are completely voluntary and include automatic registration with hundreds of local governments as well as lead notification services.
How many governments use Vendor Registry's vendor management system?
Vendor Registry supports over 220 local governments across 20 states with its vendor registration management system, and that number is growing every day! Check your “My Sales Territory” tab in your Vendor Registry profile for the most up-to-date statistics.
During the registration process, my PIN was not delivered to my email inbox. What do I do?
- Check your spam/junk folder—sometimes companies have a robust spam filter, and the email automatically goes to spam. Check those folders for your PIN number. The subject line of the PIN email is “Verification Needed.”
- Talk with your IT team—if you are unable to find the “Verification Needed” email in spam, please “whitelist” vendorregistry.com. You may need to make this request through your IT department depending on your company’s security filters. Whitelisting vendorregistry.com should automatically release the email. Once you receive your PIN, you will not miss an email from government purchasing agents using Vendor Registry.
- Contact Vendor Registry support—our support team is standing by and ready to assist you with any PIN issues. Contact us any time via phone at (844) 802-9202 and/or email at email@example.com.
Where do I go to find bids?
Bids can be found on local government websites and in local newspapers. Vendor Registry-partnering governments post bids on their websites via a link or button titled “Open Solicitations.” The placement of this link on a government’s website is at each agency’s discretion.
To get leads that match your products and services sent to your inbox, you can subscribe to Vendor Registry’s Lead Notification service, and we’ll do the work for you. We monitor over 27,000 government agencies and send relevant bids to you.
What are the differences between Vendor Registry’s Registration and Lead Notification packages?
Vendor Registry offers two subscription services.
The Registration package includes:
- Instant vendor registration
- The purchasing person or department’s contact information
- Direct sell visibility
- Registration information in one place
- Instant registration with local governments as they join the Vendor Registry network
The Lead Notification package includes:
- Everything in the Registration package
- Bid notifications that match your products and services sent directly to your inbox
- Access to your Lead Center, a fully functioning lead management tool where you can review, save, delete and track bids you’ve responded to
- The ability to filter your closed bids as far back as 18 months to locate annual contracts or to view historical data
Does Vendor Registry offer discounts if my company services more than one state?
Yes. Vendor Registry offers a volume discount structure. So, the more states you subscribe to, the steeper the discount we offer.
I'm confused about how to use Vendor Registry. Who can I speak with?
If you’re ever confused about how to use Vendor Registry, please contact us at (844) 802-9202 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.